Are you headed to Orlando for the 2014 NAIS Annual Conference? Will you be following the conference from a distance? Either way, join in the conversation through the online conference community. The conversation is starting and will continue to grow throughout the conference and beyond. Feel free to share what you are learning through one of the many online venues. You can learn more about how to participate in the online community at: Welcome to the NAISAC14 Online Community.
Top 10 List for what you should be doing now that NAISAC14 has arrived
10. NAISAC14 ONLINE COMMUJNITY– Join the NAISAC14 Online Community by subscribing to https://naisac14.wordpress.com. Feel free to submit content to email@example.com by sending the post content or the URL to your post on your blog.
9. NAIS AC 14 APP– Download the NAISAC14 APP from your APP store by searching for NAIS 2014. With this app you can connect with colleagues and friends, set your schedule, get real-time communications from NAIS, locate exhibitors, keep all of your information organized, and more. Browser based version of APP can be found HERE.
8. WIRELESS AT #NAISAC14– There will be free wireless at NAISAC14. Participate in the Twitter conversation by using the conference hashtag #naisac14. This will make it easy for everyone to follow the conference conversation via Twitter.
7. NAISAC14 Community List– Join the NAISAC14 Twitter list by following @naisac14 (https://twitter.com/naisac14). This will allow you to easily follow the conversation as well as link tweets to the NAISAC14 Daily at http://paper.li/naisac14/1389534615.
6. NAISAC14 Daily– Subscribe to the NAISAC14 Daily at http://paper.li/naisac14/1389534615. Here you will find the tweets shared through the community list. This paper is updated daily.
5. PHOTOS– Use your phone or iPad/tablet to take pictures while at the conference. Tweet them with the hash tag #naisac14 and they will show up in the NAISAC Daily under Photos.
4. SCHEDULE– Use the program and APP to set your schedule. But be careful, there are so many interesting sessions that you will likely have multiples marked for each hour. You can view the online program HERE.
3. BLOG– Consider blogging your experience at the NAISAC14 conference. You can share your thoughts through the Online Community by simply sending a link to your post to firstname.lastname@example.org and tweeting it out with the #naisac14 hashtag.
2. CONNECTIONS– Consider how many will be at this year’s conference and who you will be trying to meet with. Consider meeting with groups of people. Want a “Tweet-up”? Just ask for one through the Online Community by using the #naisac14 hashtag.
1. DARE TO EXPLORE AND DISCOVER– Join in this adventure with your independent school friends and colleagues from around the world. Make this your best Annual Conference and actively join in the conversation sharing what you have discovered along this journey.